Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shared account to sign up with ...
Which shared account is better to sign up with - libertyvps.net or planethoster.com?
What would you do being in my place?
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I definitely would recommend Greenwebpage.com to any friends of mine. The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.
Have a look at shared accounts from decent hosting providers: allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com.
I've chosen these hosts because I really wanted a web host that was good for business - they have servers all across the country and I think it makes a difference. My hosting speed is quite fast and traffic is good. No problems.
Like Libertyvps.net offshore hosting. The server is very stable. For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. They even help me solve my website's problems which is far beyond my expectation.
Happy using Libertyvps.net offshore vps. I am constantly adding high-resolution content and need the ability to upgrade my web plan on an ongoing basis.
These professionals will go over your needs and find a perfect hosting fit for you.
The Reliability has really gone up since the issues I reported, and one thing I appreciate is how transparient they are. I get system updates on every hiccup on every part of their network as it happens.
Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether. Libertyvps.net tech support is extremely helpful and the knowledge base is unlike anything I've seen.