Cyclone Hosting Forums

Full Version: Searching for the powerful dedicated server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have three blogs, a forum (phpbb) and personal site for my hobby.
Need over 500 gbs of ssd, 8 gbs of ram, 30000 gbs of bandwidth
How are Hostnamaste.com and Regvps.com server hosting services?
Any experience dealing with them? Will you point me to a good host?
Quality and reliable server hosting services are available from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
I had a good experience with the mentioned companies. The person I dealt with resolved my issue, with a quick response in a useful and efficient way.
I was taken a good care of in a peaceful, professional way.
Extremely fast response time to issues as well as problem resolution. Like the price for Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated hosting plans.
Amazing tech support, even installed some Perl modules I needed. Highly recommended host!
Solutions from hostsailor.com and owned-networks.net can be quite right for you.
Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.
I was recommended to try Hostnamaste.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. I have not been disappointed.
The Latest INTEL Xeon and AMD Processors that Performs. The staff ventures to interact with all customers with professionalism and courtesy.
Reliable servers are available from hostsailor.com and swisslayer.com.
They are VERY reliable and whenever I have had a problem - they solved it. Pricing is good to say the least.
I have been using Hostnamaste.com for 7 months and I'm very happy with their budget server hosting services. Their servers, support and uptime are superb.
The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and other sections of the CP. Diskspace and Bandwidth are good.