Cyclone Hosting Forums

Full Version: Which Hosting is fit for my music site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bellow is my wants... Tell me something reliable and trusted. Reseller hosting provider won't accepted. My budget 20$> per month.
I can increase budget after 3 month. And I am looking for long term hosting where monthly payment is accepted (I will pay yearly after 5-6 month)

What can you say about Neironvps.com ssd hosting solutions? Are they reliable?
Quite right hosting accounts are available form solid hosting providers: allwebhost.com and planethoster.com.
Excellent value for your money, very good support and quality of network/servers. Highly recommended!
SSDVPS4 at $14.95/mo - CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 4GB, SSD 30GB, Bandwidth 4TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.
I've been with Neironvps.com for just about a year now (I'm using their VPS hosting Package) and have received nothing but quality service.
They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me.
Deals from owned-networks.net and allwebhost.com are worth trying.
Service and performance are at the highest level of expectancy.
If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Neironvps.com - They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from.
The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 4 hours, which is fantastic. They offer Solus Virtual Manager (SolusVM) - it's a powerful GUI-based VPS management system which allows you to monitor your VPS status and change basic settings.