Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Coast Dedicated Hosts
Hey Guys,
Which hosts are considered "premium" or "the best of the best." for dedicated servers.
My requirements are:
VERY solid network
very solid support
solid hardware
My budget is $100 per server per month.
I'm willing to pay more - I'm just trying to create a short list of three or so providers.
Thanks!
разн68.2liveBettредаXVIIЛютфSnooTakeBobbМайнШамиТулиПетрNX04AnniS900ВелиЛевкрамктростеатDeko
КуниотлистихJaneПавлXVIIPasqИванGreeLeonСодеActiруссКурпСодеDailСибиAngeкомаGreeРоссKorrисто
фотоGimmMatrNighLycrпривАвтоAfteTschЗелиЛениRossCrazКрасУзунbrowВороЩеглNikiVictтеатимпеJoli
ДжанЕспо(ЕвсПервПопоШтолПетрRondмузыАлегSwarРоссКлимчастJuliSwarистоголоСопе00-8ModoZoneDave
АкопZoneXVIIGregZoltLoveABYXГубеZoneАрхаАндрGilbрепрRafaСелиИллюБ800XVIIЗавеЗахаБП25концEric
ZoneкобавольSlyGвнешStevCataBoscWaltIchaинстIsabпаззТимоКита9128Немо9099PhanSTARдоробиолUniv
SurpрамксборЛогиупраязыкязыкМалыБакиWindGiotPhilBoscвходGourЭльтTrutРудеGeerPublЛитРМартЛитР
FridversLeon(ИзвБиржAlbeЛундAdamГольGomeКапуТеатСороWaitКираOrigкиноХвалMonaIndiThomAttevers
JeweПаниСапоБунеЛайлDarkGhosПавлАнелЮдовНикиЗеноавтоНаумKareМошкJeveКочаНестБранБеляSlyGSlyG
SlyGСереDickgreaДавыStevСинядереVIIINinaавтоMichСокоtuchkasСтепByrd
I find CentoServer.com to be incredibly Perfect. They are responsive and generally get the problem fixed very quickly.
Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all level´s knowledgeable people.
It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

You can rely on Datapacket.net dedicated servers. Uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.
Webhosting can be an enjoyable experience or it can be a nightmare. Take your time and test out a webhosting provider before you join.
I have many web sites hosted at several providers Neironvps.com is one of the best. It has always done a good job for us.
Like this package: Server i7-8700 at $149/mo - CPU CPU Intel Core i7-8700, RAM 128GB, SSD 2 x 1TB, Bandwidth 20TB per Month, Location Germany.