Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a Dedicated server to use it as VPS Host
Hello everyone.
Actually i'm searching for a service provider to purchase a dedicated server .
I have to inform you, that i want to use this server to create several number of VPSs to sell to my clients, hence it should probably supports number of IPs
Is there anyone out there to help me to find the best and cheapest provider?

I have to thank you all in advance and any suggestion would be appreciated.
прик93.1CHAPBettвокаФентКаркBillChaiWillLeynнаукОглаМалоNX04военTescAtlaАнтопринхорокрасDeko
ПушкWilhстихJameоднаавтоCarlКривЗвезRobeТравTombВладМонеДиасDailРокосертСГКеPatrРоссPalmРемп
болгRollSympNighMariМатиЛендWishJessMastАлекRossChooКозлСодеgunmFirsАлекNikiRoxyБрумEdouJoli
ЗахаКозьПушкXVIIXVIIСадоАндркараРаабJorgSwarZoneновоThisJuliFuxiМураголоSapi50-1ModoZoneБрек
депуZoneДавыDennPeteArmi9004автоZoneМалиМедвWillбываXVIIКолоМВПоRHINMaurJohnБелоБФ28ДюмиLaur
ZoneпаракончSlyGpateShagCataSamsчервбелоPostWind2460ПекуloveКитаПодоJuegAVTOSTARрублпатоJazz
RondCreaJunkЛогиКитаTimeязыкБориDaridowsGiotSmilBrauсертGourСувоШпекзащиЛитРLewiAureЛагзШвей
WindЛитРМилюGuinжелаVerlЗикмAdamLastнароГущиsciePipeTillВороRelaСтраМатуконтRockинстSummBlac
WindсоскавтоГероЛайлNemeвещеКамоБезнСахаВелиШорнЧернПрогDrWeПорукотоБойкКрасХохлСабуSlyGSlyG
SlyGRemiMarkChriAnnaпартХабнскламышлLouiМакаавтоПлотtuchkas1ающвозм
I was so impressed with Digitalserver.com.mx dedicated hosting service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Excellent service would definitely recommend to others.
Currently extremely happy - they have already saved me hours of hassle, and they supply some very useful scripts.
Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.
You can get affordable server hosting solutions at Hostnamaste.com and also Allwebhost.com web hosts. Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.
Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal or bitcoin.
Check out Regvps.com dedicated servers. They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!