Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for EU-based VPS hosting
Hi I am looking for a EU based VPS. This upgrade has come due to one of my clients wanting a more secure solution (and willing to pay).
Realistically I'd be looking at around $50/month for the service.
I'd prefer a managed option and would rather have the service on KVM (or other virtualisation that doesn't "share" resources about).
In terms of spec, I'd like around 3-5cores and 4 or more GB of memory.
Not too bothered about SSD space (tough this would be nice) but around 100Gb of space would be preferred.
Most important would be some form of backup facility (which I would say comes with some form of managed solution).
Any help would be appreciated, preferably from someone who uses the company they recommend.
Any info on Exmasters.com vps solutions? Reliable or not? Others?

Regards
With advancements in technology, many Notary Publics now offer electronic notarization services. This allows for documents to be notarized online, providing convenience and efficiency for clients nearest notary public.
If you're shopping around for an affordable web hosting plan, knowing what features and necessary services you want and what you should pay for them can help you pick out hidden costs that could launch your cheap hosting plan into an expense you just can't pay for.
Sometimes providers do not understand that a good member in their ranks can be better than many marketing efforts.
Give Exmasters.com a try. They have a good deal on cheap vps hosting services and good webhosting tools to assist in various matters like web development.