Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best VPS hosting to try?
Hi I am looking for a EU based VPS. This upgrade has come due to one of my clients wanting a more secure solution (and willing to pay).
Realistically I'd be looking at around $50/month for the service.
I'd prefer a managed option and would rather have the service on KVM (or other virtualisation that doesn't "share" resources about).
In terms of spec, I'd like around 3-5cores and 4 or more GB of memory.
Not too bothered about SSD space (tough this would be nice) but around 100Gb of space would be preferred.
Most important would be some form of backup facility (which I would say comes with some form of managed solution).
Any help would be appreciated, preferably from someone who uses the company they recommend.
Any info on Rockhoster.com vps solutions? Reliable or not? Others?

Regards
The best VPS providers for me are: libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
They are the best hosting service providers ever. Their customer support is really what makes them so amazing. Very helpful and quick response to problems. Solutions are simple and effective. Always knowledgeable, always available, always reliable. Super amazing 24 hours live support!
I have VPS hosting plan at Regvps.com web host. Support is extremely responsive, quick, and like everyone else here has said, very friendly. On top of that their servers are fast and, from what I can tell, are constantly being improved for even better performance. My site has never been down either! Highly recommend you to try one of their private vps Switzerland.
Have a look at VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering hosting services in a quality manner. Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans is also affordable.
Why not give Allwebhost.com cheap vps a try?
Get $5 first month for any vps using this link - vps hosting.
Check out deals from allwebhost.com and sunucun.com.tr as they are well-balanced and low cost.
Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support, etc..