Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails?
Hi Guys,
Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost who supports Ruby on Rails. Should be able to offer SSL support and unique ip. Don't need unlimited space or domains, but at least 30-50 Gbs of space and hosting 5-7 domains should be available. For rails support I like to use jRuby and Torquebox, but Passenger, and at least ruby 2.1 is ok too. Daily backups of files and DB should be available. The monthly budget would be around $30-40 (less is of course welcome). I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
What are your views on Neironvps.com web host? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Best Wishes
Well I'd draw your attention to deals from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net.
I love them because pricing is transparent and their teams are very helpful. Highly recommend.
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Neironvps.com NVMe vps solutions. Extra 20 Gb SSD at $5/mo. cPanel/WHM at $25/mo.
Every VPS Servers they offer includes full root access, enabling you to run whatever you wish whenever you want to.
If you ask me, I like this VPS package offered by Neironvps.com team: NVMeVPS8 at $34.95/mo - CPU 4хE5-2680, RAM 8GB, SSD 50GB, Bandwidth 6TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.
The hosting provider is backed by many years of experience, and due to that experience they have implemented a significant amount of disaster planning in order to preserve any enterprise-level data, and the services surrounding that data.
I'm pleased to say that Neironvps.com has delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise. Everything is simply amazing and has remained consistently so.
So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. Their VPS systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable.
From all the web hosts I've used in the past, for both personal and professional purposes, I've never been happier than with Neironvps.com service. Pricing is cheap. They will pass on the savings.
They have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
The best plans can be got from time-tested companies: allwebhost.com and libertyvps.net.
They gave excellent support - they clearly and patiently explained the details in simple terms which is just what I needed!